Ad-blocker Detected - Your browser has an ad-blocker enabled, please disable it for the full event experience.
A Matter of Care - The Importance of Holistic Care Planning
With aged care organisations required to demonstrate that the workforce is planned and the number and mix of staff deployed enables the delivery and management of safe and quality care and services, a standard approach to the fundamental elements of workforce planning is needed. The elements are:
• an organisation’s business model (including model of care offered)
• profiles of each consumer
• development and updating of holistic care plans
• organisation of work (staff numbers, composition and skills)
• reporting and accountability to consumers, including provision for integrated care and clinical governance committee for coverage of care delivered.
Other Suggested Presentations
29 October 2020 1:50 pm
Plenary Room Day 1
30 October 2020 2:15 pm
Plenary Room Day 2
How Technology Powered Virtual Lifestyle Programs can Support Staff to Improve Engagement and Connection and Manage Dementia Behaviours During COVID and Beyond